This course will discuss the evolution of FinTech, its impact on financial services and the consumer experience.
FinTech is a very broad sector with a long history. Most people hear FinTech and think about the latest mobile app which can help them pay for their morning coffee without ever swiping a card or using cash. But technology has always played a key role in the financial sector in ways that most people take for granted and might not ever see.
Instructors and experts
Along this eLearnings’ course, Subject Matter Experts will be sharing their views on some of the key FinTech topics on more than 60 minutes video-Interviews:
- Bianca Ho, Co-Founder at Clare.AI, Artificial Intelligence Chatbot for Financial Institutions
- Fabrice Fischer, Founder & CEO at Blu Ltd – Artificial Intelligence
- William Piquard, Chief Operating Officer at Gatecoin Limited
- David Daoud, Principal Consultant, Founder & CEO eLearn2grow, Operational excellence, Risks, Digital transformation
- Guillaume Huet, AI Startups’ advisor, Senior consultant / project manager in Organization & Process optimization – Certified Data Scientist & Machine Learning
- Mu-yen Lo, CIB & Custody Business Manager, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Project Manager | Fintech Entrepreneur
Also, David Daoud is the Founder and CEO eLearn2grow. he is graduated in Project Management and Business Engineering from the CNAM. He got several recognized Professional Certifications in: Internal Auditor in Quality Management Systems (ISO19011 / ISO9001), Green Belt Lean 6 Sigma, Scrum Product Owner, Design Thinking for Innovation, Learning Mindsets & Skills and Serious Gaming.
Also, David has an extensive network with 22 000+ followers in LinkedIn.
- Get a broad understanding of how financial services has evolved and how it currently operates
- Understand how technology and regulation are impacting on financial services and the drivers behind this
- Be familiar with key financial economic and technological terms and concepts and be able to communicate effectively with them
- Contribute knowledge and skills to innovation and change program in your organization
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.