This course aims to provide an overview of Financial Technologies “FinTech” by discussing its origins, evolution, products and services, key players, and figures and trends. This course features various Subject Matter Experts sharing their views on key FinTech topics including:
- Bianca Ho, Co-Founder at Clare.AI, Artificial Intelligence Chatbot for Financial Institutions
- Fabrice Fischer, Founder & CEO at Blu Ltd – Artificial Intelligence
- William Piquard, Co-Founder ATKA
- David Daoud, Founder & CEO eLearn2grow, Principal Consultant, Creative & Design Thinking, Operational excellence, Risks, Digital transformation
- Guillaume Huet, AI Startups’ advisor, Senior consultant / project manager in Organization & Process optimization – Certified Data Scientist & Machine Learning
- Mu-yen Lo, CIB & Custody Business Manager, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Project Manager | Fintech Entrepreneur
FinTech is a very broad sector with a long history. Technology has always played a key role in the financial sector in ways that most people take for granted and might not ever see. FinTech may be defined as the use of technology to make financial services more efficient and to provide additional value to the customers.
What you get
- Get a broad understanding of how financial services has evolved and how it currently operates
- Understand how technology and regulation are impacting on financial services and the drivers behind this
- Be familiar with key financial economic and technological terms and concepts and be able to communicate effectively with them
- Contribute knowledge and skills to innovation and change program in your organization
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.