Synthesis of the course
This course focuses on the definition, importance and tips for effective presentation skills.
Delivering presentations in the business or corporate setting is no longer reserved for the top dogs and big bosses. These days, no matter the position or department you belong to, you are expected to stand up and be able to present at some point, be it for internal or external audiences, bringing good news or bad. Having the confidence and being able to communicate effectively is an indispensable skill, which is why more employers are investing to train their people to become engaging communicators.
1. Course Introduction
- A. Course Objectives
- B. Defining Presentation Skills
2. Why do you need Presentation Skills?
- A. Importance of Presentation Skills in the Workplace
- B. Presentations are part of the job
- C. Presentation Skills are for Individual Success
- D. Presentation Skills are Important for Business Success
- E. Presentation Skills are Important for Stress Reduction
- F. Presentation Skills are Important for Time Management
- G. Presentation Skills are Important for Leadership
- H. Presentation Skills are Important for Public Image and Opinion
3. Skills you Need
- A. What skills do you need for an effective presentation?
4. Presentation Skills in Use
- A. Presentation Phases
- B. Preparing for a Presentation
5. Tips for Effective Presentation
- A. Module Introduction
- B. Tips and Techniques
6. Course Assessment
7. Key Learnings
What you get
- Define Presentation Skills
- Understand why Presentation Skills are Important
- Learn and demonstrate how to make your Presentation Skills effective
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.