Synthesis of the course
This course defines and identifies the 10 most needed soft skills that employers look for.
Soft Skills refer to a cluster of personal qualities, habits, attitudes and social graces that make someone a good employee and compatible to work with. Companies value Soft Skills because research suggests, and experience shows that they can be just as important an indicator of job performance as hard skills.
1. Course Introduction
- A. Course Objectives
2. 10 Soft Skills You Need
- A. Strong Work Ethic
- B. Positive Attitude
- C. Effective Communication Skills
- D. Time Management Abilities
- E. Problem Solving Skills
- F. Acting as a Team Player
- G. Self-Confidence
- H. Ability to Accept and Learn from Criticism
- I. Flexibility and Adaptability
- J. Working Well Under Pressure
3. Course Assessment
4. Key Learnings
What you get
1. Define soft skills
2. Learn the most common soft skills employers look for
3. Know and demonstrate techniques and tips in honing most needed soft skills
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.