Synthesis of the course
This course defines Personal Branding and discusses its importance. It also focuses on how to determine, develop and improve your Personal Brand.
Your personal brand is a vivid indication of the best you have to offer– the performance, contributions, and value your next employer can expect from you. The brand you communicate marks your career reputation and is in some respects a promise. When you carry a personal brand, your unique promise of value precedes you and has far-reaching effects. A strong personal brand will impact your ability to get the right jobs, promotions, and increase your ability to attract talent and capital.
1. Course Introduction
- A. Course Objectives
- B. Why is Personal Branding important?
- C. Definition of Personal Branding
2. Determining your Personal Brand
- A. Module Introduction
- B. STEP 1: Determine your Goals
- C. STEP 2: Pinpoint your Unique Value Proposition
- D. STEP 3: Craft your Professional Story Arc
- E. STEP 4: Establish your Character Personality
- F. STEP 5: Distil it Down to a Brand Statement
What you get
- Define Personal Branding
- Know and understand why Personal Branding is important
- Learn how to determine your brand
- Develop and improve your Personal Branding skills
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.