Synthesis of the course
This course discusses the definition and importance of Anger Management. It also focuses on tips and techniques for effective Anger Management.
Anger Management refers to the process by which a person learns how to identify stressors, take necessary steps to remain calm, and handle tense situations in a constructive, positive manner. The purpose of Anger Management is to help a person decrease the heightened emotional and physiological arousal often associated with anger. The goal of Anger Management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes.
1. Course Objectives
2. Definition and Importance
- A. What is Anger Management?
- B. Why is Managing Anger Important?
3. Exploring Anger Management
- A. Delving into the Roots of Anger
- B. How does it work?
- C. Anger Management Limitations
- D. When to know when you need professional help
4. Anger Management Tips and Techniques
- A. Self-help Techniques
- B. Anger Dynamics
- C. How does Anger Feel?
- D. Give yourself a reality check
- E. What do you do when someone you know has an Anger Management problem?
What you get
- Define Anger Management
- Understand why Managing anger is Important
- Explore roots of anger
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Elearn2grow.