The Workplace of Tomorrow Powered By EdTech Conference
What percentage of today’s jobs could be automated or likely to change significantly in the near future? How the labour market is transforming? What are the challenges and the right paths to get the right skills for emerging jobs? Andwhat should you do today to keep up with the very fast changing environment?
So, if you are not sure of the answers you may want to watch the following REPLAY of this conference (in Hong Kong) and get inspired by the panel of 5 speakers coming from Corporate, Start-ups and Academic worlds.
Also, we have added in the video timestamps so you can directly jump to the topic you are interested about.
This conference-workshop has been hosted at Societe Generale and organized by David Daoud from eLearn2grow for the EdTech Community of Hong Kong with the support of La French Tech Hong Kong & Shenzhen.
And, our panel of 5 speakers covered key topics and challenges in todays (and tomorrows!):
- Shirley Ip, Head of Career Management & Advisory, Societe Generale CIB.
- Ilya Belikin, Co-Founder and head of Product at Posit, Founder of the UXD Meetup in Hong Kong
- Lauri Sulanto, Director at Learning Crafters, Co-Chair of the Human Resources Committee at Independent Power Producers Forum
- Alec Balasescu, anthropologist, learning specialist, AI expert at Ms.AI, associate faculty at Royal Roads University
- David Daoud, Founder & CEO eLearn2grow, Founder EdTech Community of Hong Kong, Ambassador French Tech Hong Kong & Shenzhen